Monday, May 30, 2011

Family Blog

Dear Friends,

Thanks to my very dear friend Misty I have created a new family blog that is anonymous.  I will post a lot more pictures there then I do here (which is zero).  Hopefully you can get to know us all a little better.

We still do not have the internet so I won't be posting a lot for another month or so.  By July we hope to have the internet up again.  It has been a wonderful break not having the internet, but it is time to reconnet.

Liberty has started on line classes through Williamsburg Academy.  Determination wants to take classes from the Leadership Education Academy.  I need to connect again with my family.  This will be achieved by blogging and emails.  Also I am almost out of family history names to take to the temple and so I need to start researching again.  One last reason is that we will not have to cut down a tree to get the internet! (We do live in rural Idaho).

Thank you also for being so kind regarding my last post.  I think you all "got" what I was trying  to say and I appreciate your kind comments.  I know it is a touchy subject and I think we were able to communicate it all so kindly.  What a tribute to all of you!

I hope you all had a family filled Memorial Day weekend.

Love, Deanna

Here is the link to our family blog.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I am interested in seeing your 'Family Blog'. Is that a possibility? Thanks for all your well-thought-out posts.

Rachel Keppner said...

I love your family blog's look! And I look forward to getting to know you and your wonderful family better. :-)

I really did appreciate and enjoy your last post, and the comments, too. It's wonderful that we can truly be part of that "Great Conversation" and challenge conventional thinking to examine other viewpoints in such a pleasant way! :-)

I love hearing all your thoughts, Deanna-- you continue to inspire me. Best wishes on all of your family's endeavors!