Due to unusual circumstances we have not been able to acquire internet access and it doesn't look like we will either. We could get satellite internet, but have chosen not to. So for the time being it looks like I will be off-line. Thanks to Joyful Saint for letting me post this from her house. : )
Here is what I would love to talk to you about:
- Making your house a home
- Joys of washing dishes by hand
- Science Charlotte Mason style
- Review all the conference talks and my a-ha's
- The Art of Lying among LDS youth (perhaps Misfit will write that for me)
- Campaign updates-defending the Constitution
- All the a-ha's from our inspiring trip that I didn't write
I want to catch up on reading everyones posts. I'm two weeks behind. Ughh!
The Great Debate/Discussion is going on without me! I have had extreme withdrawals. However, I have found that our house has become more holy since we pulled all the plugs....
I most go, but cheerio for now. I am thinking of you. : )
P.S. I received a lovely letter via the pony express from Mrs. Smith. It made my day. I have since set the goal of rediscovering this lost art. I have written several of you letters, I just need addresses now. So if you would like snail mail from me please send me your mailing address via my email address. I'll have to figure out how to get my emails then though huh? I'll check them on my husband's phone.
Keep up the discussion I'm with you in spirit.