- (Mama Rachel I couldn't leave you a comment. I am thinking of you too).
- Good news. They started on our house. Yeah. There is a very large hole and they are pouring the foundation next week. Please read extreme excitement into my voice.
- The hypocrite in me:
- my house is going to be LARGE
- If I had to live in my 760 sq foot house forever I could, but my kids and my husband have decided not to (okay maybe I want a bigger house too).
- I rarely wear skirts any more
- I still think I should, I just don't
- So please forgive me for being a hyprocrite. We can all change our opinions right?
- I went to Hawaii with my hubby, it was lovely
- I got a stress fracture on my foot from running
- I am still studying everything I can get my hands on about health.
- I really want to write a post about women having self worth. I had that problem-very bad- until a couple of years ago and then I finally figured it out. It's simple. So note to self: write a post on how I came to realize my self worth.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
I REALLY need to stop saying that I am going to post more because the reality is that I probably won't. But that doesn't mean I don't have blog posts still scrolling through my head. It also doesn't mean that I have stopped thinking of my blogging friends. If you are out there-I am thinking of you! : )
Posted by Being A Mother Who Knows at 5:02 PM